We are truly embracing the spring season with our all of our menu updates; even the libations. We have some new cocktails and craft beers on the bar menu for Spring! When you come in for lunch or dinner, try one of these new drinks for a change of pace. Our new cocktails feature the freshness of spring with pineapple, grapefruit, cucumber, and peaches. Just ask Michelle or Preston for menu pairing suggestions.
Cocktails and Craft Beers just added
Here are the new cocktails for spring that we just added April 3rd.
- Cucumber cocktail – Hendricks gin, muddled cucumber, lemon and lime, sugar, mint, and soda
- Grapefruit jalapeno mule – jalapeno infused gin, ruby red grapefruit, and ginger beer
- Apricot peach patio pounder – Pennington’s apricot and peach infused whiskey, sweet tea, and fresh peach syrup
- Pineapple Moscow Mule – Pineapple Pickers vodka, ginger beer and pineapple
- Pomegranate Martini – Pinnacle orange, PAMA liquor, orange juice, and club soda
- Strawberry Sunrise – strawberry and pineapple infused tequila, pineapple juice, and strawberry grenadine.
Try one of these delicious cocktails the next time you join us and let us know what you think.
- A Night in Brussels IPA from Three Taverns Craft Brewery
- Grasshoppa Imperial IPA from Grumpy Old Men Brewing
- Craft Happiness IPA Project – Terrain IPA from Foothills Brewing
- Mighty Banyan Double IPA from Left Nut Brewing
- Nada-Banana Hefeweizen from Omaha Brewing Company
We update local craft beers to our taps on a consistent basis to keep things interesting. You can always find out what is new by checking out the Untappd app. The app will alert you to updates as they happen. You can also join a community of craft beer drinkers and share your experiences with them. Download the app and make us one of your venues.
Also published on Medium.